I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




Birthday girl coming soon =)
Saturday, April 14 | 12:48 PM | 0 BlackWhite
Pretty Girl right?

Wow.. comel.. korang kenal tak budak seksi kat atas ni.. ?? Let me introduce..her name is Farah Nazrina.. she was 14 years old.. her's born date was 17/4 .. around 3 days coming soon.. she study at Smk St convent.. she is a naughty girl.. 3 days coming soon.. i want to wish
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LITTLE SISTER ^^

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Farah..
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too. =)

My greeting :: I wish you a great and wonderful Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun.. sorry i dont have any present for you.. =))


sincerity from :: Your sister



Older Post | Newer Post