I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




wordless
Saturday, April 14 | 11:56 AM | 0 BlackWhite

Meet My Boyfriend Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik was veryvery handsome guy.. damn i falling in love with him.. haha!
(angan-angan ).. one direction thanks for picked up the handsome guy like Zayn Malik into ur group..
Back to the true story.. today is saturday.. i suppose hang out with someone call new friend.. but something happen just now.. and i have to cancel my meeting with him..
damn it! i cant hang out with him because my aunty from perak want to come here with her's son Irsyad... so i have to help my mom to clean up our home.. -.-'
especially room.. she gonna stay in our home for 3-4 days..
seemingly my auntyis here,so she gonna bring me to shopping.. yeah! love it..
aunty please buy for me choclate from KLIA.. =)
that day my mom buy choclate for me and its not enough..
hehehe! CHOCLATE the most food i love..
okey enough posted nonsence right now.. hehe! i have to go..
bye you all..



Older Post | Newer Post