I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




here for you
Tuesday, May 22 | 4:46 PM | 0 BlackWhite

As I sit and ponder,
Ways to make you smile,
You're crying on my shoulder,
And we've been here for a while.

I try to make you think about,
The laughs of yesterday,
And how we've been trough all of it,
But it all turned out okay.

Nothing makes you smile at me,
You look so small and sad,
So I try to remind you,
I've been with you,good or bad.

And I'll be here tomorrow,
The next day I'll be here too,
So friends you needn;t worry,
I am always here for you.



By Syazreenazlina


Older Post | Newer Post