I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




No Topic
Wednesday, May 23 | 5:01 PM | 0 BlackWhite
Hye .. 2 more days.. yess tidak lama lagi habis exam.. kamu pun sama tak?? memang best laa.. lepas tu cuti 1 minggu yahoo! ehh mesti korang dapat cuti dua minggu kan? well sekolah kami ada kelas tambahan for SPM and PMR candicate.. kesian tak kesian tak?? ape boleh buat lah susah-susah dahulu senang-senang kemudian..betul ? okey time kasih support.. hahah ! for my holiday.. i want hang out with my abg angkat.. err err~ dia dah janji nak belanja for my birthday that day.. haha! i want hang out with my love too but he busy for his KAAMATAN celebration next week.. so i think there no chance to hang out with him.. aww pity of me.. never mind lah.. as long as he love me.,,its enough.. oh im so sad.. 1 week holiday,, i cant meet him.. lalala~ i love you dear.. u always sing for me until me sleep.. how sweet are you.. urgg i never having a boyfriend as sweet as him.. huhu.. anything happen i will find you.. you are one in the million in my life.. haha..


Older Post | Newer Post