I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




How long ??
Sunday, June 24 | 4:22 PM | 0 BlackWhite

Afternoon peeeps..doing my homework .. dengan cuaca yang panas and dalam keadaan puasa... grr ! ACCOUNT ! baanyaak nya kerja kau mau di taip balik.. shit ! 30++ pages .. everything about lejar.. aiyoo.. it is too many for me.. blurp! after taip .. mau salin balik secara manual di kertas kajang.. What Then HELL is this?? perrhh! a lot of job i need to complete today.. tonight im gonna do my sejarah corecction.. if i didnt pass up tomorrow .. teacher will punish me .. oh my god.. stress laa.. hrmm ! teeet ok gonna out.. continue doing my account ~


take 1


Take 2



Older Post | Newer Post