I'm Waiting You
Disclaimer




Bonjour Guys!. Hello fellas, my name is Syazreenazlina, the owner of this AWESOME site. No copycats, anons or spammers allowed! be nice here..Dont foget to Follow me

CHECK THIS OUT



Story About Links Goodies


TIME MACHINE

Sweet and Sour memories...



MUSIC




TAGBOARD

Shout Here !




Diary
Thursday, September 19 | 9:58 AM | 0 BlackWhite





Everytime I say I love you...
I'm really trying to say so much more
than those three little words.
I'm trying to say you mean more to me
than anyone else in the world.
I'm trying to let you know that I adore you
and that I cherish the time we spend together.
I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you
and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts
every time I think about you.
And each time I whisper"I love you",
I'm trying to remind you that you're
the best thing that has ever happened to me..
I want to hold you in my arms
Close enough to make you feel
What you do to my heart
I want to take you in my hand
And walk you through my dreams
Just to show you, just to prove
That what I live for is you and me
You’re all I need
You’re the only one for me
I love you with all my heart and soul
I d0n’t want an0ther CindrelLa st0ry….
I d0n’t even want a Twilight st0ry….
AlL I want is Y0u & Me… Me & Y0u t0gether….
Our 0wn St0ry… Our 0wn Happy Ending…
 
 My life, my love and everything of mine is you,
Including my heart which I have given you,
Please keep it safe like I have done,
'coz you have two and I have none.

Just for Hafiydinie  

 


Older Post